I'm really looking forward to the November crafternoons! I need to get away from all this... solo crafting. This week has been the craziest. I need human interaction! Haha. :P Join me in the next Silver Clay Jewelry Workshop on November 17. It'll be held in CraftMNL at The Collective.
I work as a graphic designer, but recently, most of my projects have been for my watercolored illustrations. I started this blog to motivate me to do something creative every day.
View posts and photos of past Craft Workshops.
Download my Printable Monthly Calendars.
Follow me on Twitter.
If you've got something to say or ask, or would just like to say hello, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life After Breakfast Blog by Alessandra Lanot is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
All words, images and artworks in this blog are mine! Unless it's a feature of a restaurant or brand that I like, I create and provide all content (photos, images, words, artwork) on this blog. Do not steal! You may only use photographs and images in the blog for reference purposes, and as long as you credit AND link back. Thank you! :)
DAILY POST ARCHIVE
- Halloween Crafts: Getting in the Spirit with Ria F...
- Wedding Crafts: Nins & Cassie's Beach Ceremony
- Silver Clay Workshop at CraftMNL
- Stamped: Isaiah's Power Rangers Birthday
- Stickers for Sale!
- Crafty30 BirthdayParty + ShabuShabuChic Dinner
- One and Thirty
- PunchdrunkPanda X A.L. Camera Straps
- Silver Clay Pendants & Charms Crafternoon
- Sunday7: More of Hong Kong (Typography Snaps & Foo...
- Happy 2nd Birthday, Pipino! :)
- PJ & Ale Celebrate World Teachers' Day
- Pass a Note to Teacher
- October to December Craft Events
- Download: October 2012 Printable Calendar
- ▼ October (15)