Thank you to Garage Magazine and to September Mahino for featuring me in their August 2012 issue! Special shout-outs to the groups I work with: Pino Group of Restaurants, MioFightsCancer, Rags2Riches, and Anthill Fabric Gallery! :) Thanks also to Jasmine Mendiola for doing my makeup!
I work as a graphic designer, but recently, most of my projects have been for my watercolored illustrations. I started this blog to motivate me to do something creative every day.
View posts and photos of past Craft Workshops.
Download my Printable Monthly Calendars.
Follow me on Twitter.
If you've got something to say or ask, or would just like to say hello, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life After Breakfast Blog by Alessandra Lanot is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
All words, images and artworks in this blog are mine! Unless it's a feature of a restaurant or brand that I like, I create and provide all content (photos, images, words, artwork) on this blog. Do not steal! You may only use photographs and images in the blog for reference purposes, and as long as you credit AND link back. Thank you! :)
DAILY POST ARCHIVE
- Download: September 2012 Printable Calendar
- September Rubbercut Crafternoon
- DMC Bracelet Crafternoon at Pipino
- The 2nd Craft Soirée
- Stamping Sunday: Ikat Rubbercuts
- Join the Watercolor Crafternoons in September!
- Catch the PureBeauty Sale from August 15 to 19!
- Veg Foodtrip in the South
- Build Your Disaster Kits
- BRGR The Burger Project is Now Open in Taft/VitoCr...
- Sunday7: Field Trips
- Garage Magazine Feature
- Marks & Spencer's New Ice Cream Flavors
- The 1st Watercolor Crafternoon
- ▼ August (14)