Please grab a copy of Garage Magazine's June issue, and check out meat-loving Adrian's article on his vegan experience at Pipino. I had a super fun lunch with this carnivorous bunch!:)
I work as a graphic designer, but recently, most of my projects have been for my watercolored illustrations. I started this blog to motivate me to do something creative every day.
View posts and photos of past Craft Workshops.
Download my Printable Monthly Calendars.
Follow me on Twitter.
If you've got something to say or ask, or would just like to say hello, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life After Breakfast Blog by Alessandra Lanot is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
All words, images and artworks in this blog are mine! Unless it's a feature of a restaurant or brand that I like, I create and provide all content (photos, images, words, artwork) on this blog. Do not steal! You may only use photographs and images in the blog for reference purposes, and as long as you credit AND link back. Thank you! :)
DAILY POST ARCHIVE
- Download: July 2012 Printable Calendar
- LifeAfterBreakfast x DMC Embroidery Workshop in Ce...
- Do Something Creative Every Day
- Sunday7: In Cebu
- Brilliance by Ramon Orlina
- Coffee and Crafts
- Garage Magazine: Settling a Beef with Veggies
- Happy Father's Day!
- Meat-Free Recipes in Cosmo's June Issue
- Art day with Jenie
- Art Friend
- Sunday7: From Singapore to Legazpi
- The White Rabbit Restaurant
- Singapore's #1 Restaurant: Iggy's
- MAAD: Singapore's Monthly Market of Artists and De...
- Restaurant André
- Vegan Cooking Club: Pizza Day!
- Sunday7: Art Supplies Shopping & Snacking in Singa...
- DMC Summer Crafternoons
- Pipino at YummyEats 2012
- ▼ June (21)